Sync Canada – Quebec is a Deaf and disabled leadership programme for Canadian arts and culture professionals. The programme will be conducted virtually in English and French between October 19-23, 2020 with access, interpretation and formats provided to meet participant access requirements. There will be eight (8) places available, including six (6) from Quebec and two (2) from outside the province.
Sync Leadership is a disabled-led programme exploring Deaf and disabled leadership, founded in 2008 by Sarah Pickthall and Jo Verrent, two disabled leaders based in the UK. The programme combines leadership theory with one-to-one coaching, supporting participants to develop their leadership potential.
- Deadline to apply: September 29
- Five-day intensive programme: 19th – 23rd October 2020
- Sync Coaching (one to one virtual coaching): October – December 2020
- Must be an artist or arts manager or work in arts, culture, media and heritage (for at least 2 years).
- Must be a Deaf or disability-identified person.
- Must be a Canadian resident.
- Must be available on all five days from 19th – 23rd October 2020.Visit Sync Canada's webpage to apply