Students for Social Impact LaunchPad - 9 – 15 June 2016
- Meet fellow Students for Social Impact participants and develop your understanding of the social innovation ecosystem.
- Take part in a study tour from the award-winning innovation and entrepreneurship catalyst Pond-Deshpande Centre in New Brunswick, Canada, to the entrepreneurship hub of Boston, United States. The tour will include the likes of MIT, Harvard and the Deshpande Symposium for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Higher Education
- Meet student leaders engaged in entrepreneurship and social impact from around the world, exchange ideas on starting companies, and share experiences organising campus activities.
Placements and Social Venture Business Plan Development - Mid June – Mid August 2016
- Spend 10 weeks on-site working overseas at a social enterprise relevant to your social venture idea.
- Develop and refine your social venture business plan.
Students for Social Impact Summit and Pitch for Investment - End of August 2016
- Reconvene with your fellow Students for Social Impact participants and other leaders in the field to share your experiences and shape the future of post-secondary support for young social innovators.
- Pitch your social venture business plan for the chance to win $10,000 towards the development of your social enterprise.